In the past few years, the global travel industry environment has seen tremendous changes, of course, that also us as a company based in Albania, which is considered a country under development have been very curious and up to date with the changes.
Albanian tourism background is relatively old but always has been outdated and with few steps back from the other neighboring countries. Surrounded by a very favorable geographical position and with the most visited and famous Global destinations, like Greece, Italy, Montenegro, and Croatia too, we have been steered to develop the tourism industry. Albania is still under consolidation as a stable destination, and still lacking a clear plan for what we stand for!
This has been challenging for our company to have a clear future plan. Therefore we have been more focused to strengthen our business model, not only in Albania but with a further wider border strategy which made us more competitive in the Albanian market but also regionally in southeast Europe.
Our future strategy is purely based on 5 pillars:
• Customer service-centric and quality management mindset
• Diversified product portfolio, of travel experiences for B2B and B2C business environment.
• Digitization consistency to improve processes and business structure.
• Internally suppliers chain mainstream investments and external support to strategic suppliers.
• Human recourses constant training and BPO provider.
Our business model, which we are ongoing, building, will allow our brand to be resilient and very strong standing to all Global threats, such as climate & social changes, labor skills, and disruptive digital era implications which are ahead of us! We are prepared to offer a Travel business model, which will be flexible, adaptive and agile to respond to good and bad times our humanity is going through.