We expect our partners to treat their workers with dignity and respect and apply progressive policies in managing their human resources.
The Supplier shall not:
– Discriminate based on gender, age, religion, race, social background, disability, nationality, political affiliation, sexual orientation, or any other personal characteristics;
– Employ anyone against their will.
– Traffic in persons or use any form of a slave, forced, or bonded labor.
– Working conditions must be safe, humane, and fair.
– Working conditions for employees younger than 18 must comply with national law as well as with the provisions of the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and other applicable international conventions. Minors must never be employed to perform work that is inappropriate for children and labor conditions for minors working in the tourism business must be age-appropriate.
– Wages paid by the Supplier must meet or exceed legal minimums and/or industry standards.
– The working hours of the employees are to be kept in line with the legal requirements and/or industry standards.
– The employees shall be granted their stipulated annual leave and sick leave without any form of repercussions.
– Female employees shall be granted their stipulated maternity leave and other rights in case of pregnancy.
Elite Travel encourages its suppliers to promote training programs for their employees to ensure the quality of customer service, and to provide opportunities for their professional development. Such training programs should focus mainly on customer service, health and safety, and sustainable development.