Your wellbeing is primary for us. During this unprecedented situation created by COVID-19, we have been in touch with all the public institutions and local partners, to assure maximal security on all of your travels with us.
We have strictly followed and we have implemented all the guidelines and protocols published by the Ministry of Health and Social Protection & The Institute of Public Health, against the spread of the virus.
Starting from 06th of September 2021, to enter the Republic of Albania, whether by land, sea or air, you must be equipped with:
• Vaccination passport, which is valid 14 days after the second dose of vaccine has been administered; OR
• PCR test performed up to 72 hours before entry; OR
• Rapid antigen test performed within 48 hours before entry; OR
• Valid document proving that you have passed or recovered from Covid-19 up to 6 months after recovery;
• These criteria also applies to those travelers who transit through Albania;
• Children up to the age of 6 are exempt from these criteria;
• Albanian citizens residing in Albania, who return and do not have a document mentioned above, must be isolated for 10 days and inform the health authorities to perform a test at the end of isolation.
• Only travelling passengers will enter the airport building, avoiding being escorted by their family members;
• Passengers must respect the social distance of 1.5 meters during the entire stay at the airport;
• Priority is given to the elderly, people in need and families with minor children;
• For more information: https://www.tirana-airport.com/c/116/measures-and-rules/